WhatsApp is probably one of the most popular global messaging systems on the internet with over one billion registered users.
WhatsApp normally installs and uses on mobile/smartphones. Therefore, it requires the SIM card for its operation.
So, WhatsApp messaging program can be used in Windows or macOS operating systems?
Of course, it can be used.
The development of technology has offered us many conveniences. Now you can message with your friends using WhatsApp app on your PC.
When using any messaging application on your mobile phone, you will need to use your touch screen. If you are in the business by computer constantly, you can install the WhatsApp PC program on your Microsoft Win 10 or Apple Mac OS X system and write your message using the keyboard.
There are two different ways to use WhatsApp on the PC. These;
1. Using an Internet Browser
2. Using on Windows 8, 8.1 and Windows 10 / macOS
How to Use WhatsApp Web on Chrome / Opera
In order to use the online messaging program on popular Internet browsers such as Chrome or Opera, please visit https://web.whatsapp.com/ and use the QR Code you will see on the homepage of the website and scan it with your mobile phone.
How to Use WhatsApp on Win 8, 8.1 (32-Bit) and Windows 10 (64-Bit)
To use this free online SMS program on your PC, you can use the .exe installation file which is developed and published by the manufacturer by installing on your PC.
How to Install WhatsApp in Windows 10
1. To install on Windows 10 desktop or laptop, first, download the installation file to your computer by visiting the link below.
2. When you visit the URL above, click Download for Windows (64-BIT) to start the download process.
3. After downloading the program to your computer, right-click on the .exe file and then click Run as Administrator.
4. The installation will complete for about 1 minute.
5. Run the application when the installation is complete.
6. When you open the application, click Settings / WhatsApp Web to scan the QR Code you will see on the screen with the Apk application installed on your phone.
7. After scanning the QR code, you can now use WhatsApp on your computer!