WhatsApp is probably one of the most popular global messaging systems on the internet, with over one billion registered users.
WhatsApp typically installs and is used on mobile/smartphones. Therefore, it requires a SIM card for its operation.
So, WhatsApp messaging programs can be used in Windows or macOS operating systems?
Of course, it can be used.
The development of technology has offered us many conveniences. Now you can message your friends using WhatsApp app on your PC.
Using your touch screen when using any messaging application on your mobile phone would be best. If you are constantly in the business by computer, you can install the WhatsApp PC program on your Microsoft Win 10 or Apple Mac OS X system and write your message using the keyboard.
There are two different ways to use WhatsApp on the PC. These;
1. Using an Internet Browser
2. Using Windows 8, 8.1, and Windows 10 / macOS
How to Use WhatsApp Web on Chrome / Opera
To use the online messaging program on popular Internet browsers such as Chrome or Opera, please visit https://web.whatsapp.com/ and use the QR Code you will see on the website’s homepage and scan it with your mobile phone.
How to Use WhatsApp on Win 8, 8.1 (32-Bit), and Windows 10 (64-Bit)
To use this free online SMS program on your PC, you can use the .exe installation file developed and published by the manufacturer by installing it on your PC.
How to Install WhatsApp on Windows 10
1. To install on Windows 10 desktop or laptop, download the installation file to your computer by visiting the link below.
2. When you visit the URL above, click Download for Windows (64-BIT) to start downloading.
3. After downloading the program to your computer, right-click on the .exe file and click Run as Administrator.
4. The installation will complete in about 1 minute.
5. Run the application when the installation is complete.
6. When you open the application, click Settings / WhatsApp Web to scan the QR Code you will see on the screen with the Apk application installed on your phone.
7. After scanning the QR code, you can now use WhatsApp on your computer!
1. Ethernet Definition
2. Virtual Networks
3. What is Software?
4. Mouse (Fare) Nedir?