This video shows you the Wine installation steps developed by WineHQ that allow you to run Windows software/games on openSUSE Leap 15.
To install Wine on openSUSE Leap 15:
Step 1: If you have not already installed SUSE Linux, please refer to the following videos.
Step 2: After installing SUSE Linux, first open Terminal to install Wine.
Step 3: Click on Start Menu Launcher to open Terminal on openSUSE.
Step 4: Type “terminal” in the search box and double-click on the Terminal – Super User program.
Step 5: Write your root password and run the following commands in Terminal to set up WineHQ.
1) cd /etc/zypp/repos.d
2) wget http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/Emulators:/Wine/openSUSE_Leap_15.0/Emulators:Wine.repo
3) zypper refresh
4) zypper install wine
Step 6: After installing Wine, type winecfg in Terminal to start Wine Configuration and press Enter.
Step 7: You can find out the wine version with the wine –version command in Terminal.
Step 8: Watch the entire video to install the latest version of Wine.
1. How to Configure Guest Additions in Debian
2. How to Run VirtualBox in Linux Mint
3. How to Run VirtualBox on Kali Linux
4. How to Run VMware in Ubuntu
5. How to Run Ubuntu in VMware